Washington County Jail
Looking for an inmate in the Washington County Jail? Go to the Inmate List page. Near the top of the you will be asked to select the letter of the last name of the inmate you are interested in finding. When you click the letter, the next page will give you an alphabetized listing off all inmates whose last names start with that letter.
You can either put the name in the search box and click the find on this page button or scroll down the list until you come to the inmate you are interested in and you can review:
- personal description
- date of birth
- a variety of inmate numbers
- case number
- arrest date and arresting agency
- bond information
- scheduled release date (if applicable)
- last listed location (facility where housed)
A helpful tip is to click on the link at the top of the page underneath the letters, "frequently used abbreviations". (You may have to adjust the page a bit using the scroll bar on the right hand side of the page).
Three other reports that might be helpful to you are:
Washington County Sheriff Department
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions:
- How do I send money to inmates? How can I get clothes or medications to them? Visit the Deposits to Inmate Account page.
- How do I send mail? What can I send to inmate? Are there things I am not allowed to send through the mail? Visit the Inmate Mail page.
- Can inmates use telephones? Visit the Inmate Phone Services page.
- How can I post bail for an inmate? Visit the Posting Bail page.
Washington County Court
This Frequently Asked Questions
page will give basic information about what an arraignment is, scheduling and a contact number if you have questions.
The Court Calendar
page will enable you to see the schedule for court cases.
Return from Washington County Jail to Oregon Inmates
Return from Washington County Jail to The Free Inmate Locator