Indiana Department of Corrections
Indiana Correctional Facilities
The Indiana Department of Corrections currently has 21 adult facilities and 7 juvenile facilities. Follow the links to the adult
facility pages. When you click on the name of the facility you will find:
- basic information about the facility
- contact information
- visiting guidelines
- some even include directions, all will show the facility on an Indiana state map
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Indiana Inmates
- What are the rules regarding mail?
The Indiana Dept of Corrections answers this question and also how to send money to an inmate on their FAQ Page.
- What items can be mailed to an inmate?
Again, click to the FAQ Page.
- Are the visiting rules different at each prison?
You can find a list of the prisons at the Visiting Guidelines Page. Some of the prisons do give more information than others. If you have any doubt, always call the prison and ask.
Indiana's Most Wanted
Go to the DOC's Most Wanted Page
to view photos and personal descriptions of fugitives who have not yet been captured by law enforcement.
Return from Department of Corrections to Indiana Inmate Search
Return from Indiana Department of Corrections to The Free Inmate Locator
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.